Image data of the Noto’s Satoyama and Satoumi Digital Archives shall be open to the public to promote secondary use of the data, such as the dissemination of Noto’s appeal and creation of new services. If you use the data on this site, please acknowledge the user agreement.
- Modification of the Usage Policy
The usage policy is subject to modification without prior notice.
We cannot guarantee that the services provided on this site are without defect or bugs. Contents of the service may change or the service may be stopped without prior notice.
- Information Security Policy
In order to ensure the security of information, we will manage the information property pursuant to the “Ishikawa Prefecture Information Security Policy” as well as laws and regulations.
- Prohibited behavior
Users are prohibited from conducting the following:
- Behavior that causes or may cause damage to the Noto Regional GIAHS Executive Committee or a third party.
- Behavior that harms or may harm the reputation of the executive committee or a third party.
- Behavior that hinders our site operation
- Behavior that uses our site’s content in a harmful program
- Behavior that violates or may violate laws or regulations
If a user causes damage to our committee due to a violation of the Usage Policy, he/she shall compensate for the damages.
The committee is not responsible for cases corresponding to any of the following:
- Although we make every effort to provide accurate information on our website, the committee is not responsible for the behavior of Noto’s Satoyama and Satoumi Digital Archives users
- The executive committee is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by using websites linked to our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Noto Regional GIAHS Executive Committee holds the copyright of all the information provided in the Noto’s Satoyama and Satoumi Digital Archives (text, designs, visual images, sound data, movies, etc.), except as otherwise specified, and such data is protected by the Copyright Law. When you use the data, please comply with the conditions specified below.
- Data can be used freely for private or educational activities, such as use in the classroom. In other words, the data may be used for the purpose of academic research and educational activities or for private use (for example, the data is printed out or saved on hard disks during lessons in schools or other non-profitable educational institutions, private or home use, or other purposes equivalent to these) without obtaining the committee’s approval under the Copyright Law.
- The following are prohibited:
- Use of the site to support, recommend, abuse or defame a specific person, group or organization
- Use for a purpose or situation contrary to public order or morality
- Use that misrepresents Noto’s Satoyama and Satoumi
- Use that infringes on the right of a specific person or organization
- For works where the provider is indicated, please seek the approval of the provider for use.
In principle, linking to the Noto’s Satoyama and Satoumi Digital Archives is free. It is not necessary to inform us of it beforehand. However, when you link to our website please inform firstname.lastname@example.org the URL to be linked from. If the contents of the website linked are against the law or contrary to public order or morality, we may request the removal of the link.